Volunteers at Grace Community
At Grace Community we believe that a life of blessing is a life of generosity and service to others. Volunteering in the church is a great way for teens and adults to grow in faith and connect with some new friends. Fill out the contact form below to get more information about serving with us in a specific area. We are always eager to find ways to help people use their gifts and talents to serve others.
Volunteering Opportunities At Grace
- Clean Up, Lawn Care, & Tech Teams-- Sign up to vacuum, Clean baths, Mow the Lawn / Weed wack, Run Sound & Video, Take Down
- Hospitality Team--Organize Refreshments, Host Taste of Grace, Suppers For Six, Meals For Mom's, Special Sunday Meals & Desserts, Etc
- Worship Ministry--Prepare And Lead Worship Service. Looking For Musicians, Vocalists, Sound & Slide Presentation, Video Production, Sermon Recording, Scripture Reading, Testimonies, Prayer Ministry,
- Welcome Team-- Greeters, Information / Gift Table, Data Entry, Guest Notes, Social Events, Etc
- Children's Ministry Team--Teachers, Helpers, Music Leaders, Registration, Puppets, And Media Assistants In The Beach (babies), The Pier (preK), & The Cove (kids).
- Youth Ministry Team--Help Organize The Walk Student Ministries. Plan Special Events & Service Projects. Organize Fundraising. Parent Drivers.
- Discipleship Team--Host Growth Groups, Grace Institute, Alpha Course, Etc
- Men's & Women's Ministry Team--Organize Special Events And Gatherings
- Finance & Property Team--Usher, Counting, Income / Expenses, Helping Hand Fund, Stewardship, Property Maintenance, Accounting, Contribution Records,
- Outreach Team--Community Events, Acts Of Grace, Promotional Tools
- Other Possible Areas--Design, Marketing, Theater, Administration, Handyman, Lawn Maintenance, Visitation / Care, Counseling, Missions...