Giving at Grace Community
“Whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give... for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Cor 9:6-7
You can click "continue to online giving" below (no login or password is required) or you can visit our secure giving page on the City
What is online giving? It is a convenient giving option that allows you to make secure, tax deductible donations at any time. You can make a contribution directly from your checking account, savings account, debit card, or credit card. IRS contribution statements are prepared and mailed by Jan 31st of the following year.
What is the cost of online giving? In order to promote good stewardship of God's resources we encourage online giving from a checking or savings account whenever possible. A payment from a checking or savings account only involves a 0.35% fee, but debit / credit card processing involves a processing fee of 2.65% of the total gift. However, we are grateful for each gift to our church and we know that "if the willingness is there the gift is acceptable according to what one has" (2 Cor 8:12).
Can I send a gift to the church via the United States Postal Service? Of course. Simply mail a check to "Grace Community" at 5450 Bruce B Downs Blvd #331, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544.
What about designated gifts? If you wish to designate the gift (i.e. building fund or missions), you can select a fund from the list online or write a note on the memo line of a check. However, anyone making a tax deductible gift to our church agrees to relinquish control of that gift in accordance with IRS regulations.
Why should I try online giving?
- Convenience. You can contribute while away from home or traveling. You can make a donation or support a cause at anytime (i.e. give your offering on payday or make a year end gift on Dec 31st).
- Reliability. It is more secure & reliable than mailing in a check or using your bank's bill pay (both depend on the USPS to deliver it).
How do I set up a profile on the City?
If you would like to make future giving simpler and stay in touch with our ministry by setting up a profile on the Citry, keep reading for more information.
Initial Set Up Takes About 4-5 minutes
1. Click this link . Enter your name and a vailid email. Then press "Invite Me"
2. Open the confirmation email to "Sign Up On The City"
3. Create a user name (it can be your email) and password to "Create My Account"
4. Click on the giving tab to select a fund, amount, and payment info. Then confirm your transaction.
How does it help the church when I automate my giving?
- Consistency. Unfortunately everyone missed a Sunday or forgets a checkbook from time to time. When people schedule their gifts online our church has more consistent support.
- Faster, More Accurate Accounting. Online giving information can be imported directly to our contributions software making it easier for us to keep tract of contributions. This also saves time for our volunteers on Sundays and makes our deposits simpler.
View A Step By Step Guide To Online Giving With Answers To FAQ
How much control will I have? Can I designate my gifts online?
Once you create a profile (email & password) you are in complete control. You can choose to make your gift a one-time gift or recurring transaction. You can manage how often to give and how much to give. You can give to the general fund and/or to a specific cause (i.e. building fund, missions, helping hand, etc.). Preferences can be changed anytime, but changes to recurring transactions must occur before noon at least two days ahead of the scheduled date.
Why is it helpful to create a profile (i.e. email & password)?
• It will only take a moment, and it will make future gifts faster and simpler.
• It will enable you to start or stop recurring donations at any time
• It will allow you to view and print your online donation history
• Once an online gift has been made a receipt email will be automatically sent.